Monday, February 27, 2012

Showing off my Goodies



I have now told you about myself and now I am going to show you. These are only a select few of some of the treasures I have found over the last couple of months thrift HUNTING. Take a peak and tell me what you think!



This dress is a Navy Blue Free People dress. It has the adorable scrunched shoulders and it is mid-thigh length. I purchased this for $10 at my local thrift store.

This little jacket was purchased at the Goodwill for $4. The brand is Ashley. It is a beautiful grey color and it puts a nice touch to any outfit! This is a piece that can be dressed up or dressed down.

This Navy blue "Grandma like Sweater" is Jessica Simpson (one of my favorite designers) It is perfect for a comfy kind of day. I bought this for $7 at my local thrift store.

This sheer floral tank is American Rag. I bought this for $5 at my local thrift store. It is long enough to be able to wear with leggings or jeans. I love this shirt with a bando bra underneath.

This blazer is one of my best finds! It is navy blue with gold buttons and on the inside it is green and blue striped. This blazer is designed by Tommy Hilfiger and I bought this for ONLY $9. I felt like I was robbing the store walking out with such a great piece!

This top is for a more casual look. I bought it for only $4. It is a 3X so it fits me like a dress, I pair it with a light brown small braided belt and my Steve Madden cowboy boots. It is Forever 21.

This awesome Old Navy blazer is so perfect to dress up any outfit. I bought this for $12 at my local thrift store. I love pairing this with jeans and a tshirt just to add a little bit of a spark.

This is a Forever 21 shirt that I bought for $2 at my local thrift store. It is a cream color and sheer. It is a very beautiful piece that I get complimented on often. It is easy to pair it with skinny jeans or even leggings.

I am in love with this skirt/tutu. It is an off brand but it is to die for. I love pairing it with boots and a fun pair of tights. I bought this for $4.

This is an H&M white and black polka dot ruffle shirt that I LOVE! I bought this for $5 and it is perfect to add a little sophistication to any outfit!

I actually bought this adorable number at my local Ross on clearance for only $3! :O I know it is shocking. The dress is so beautiful with the beading and detail work on the top. It is navy blue (sorry for the quality of photo!)

I bought this dress at my local thrift store for $10 and it is so cute. It is a great way to dress up and look chic! I can't remember the brand of this dress but I will edit it in as soon as I can!

So those are a few of my pieces that I like to call my treasures. Next blog with be actual outfits made with these pieces and many more! Hope you are enjoying my blog! Show some love! <3

love, sincerely me, ~Ashley Marie~

No comments:

Post a Comment